Helping Students In Need
Please choose your donation amount.
You may increase your donation by changing the quantity on the checkout page.
To make a secure donation online, please use the buttons above
This past year, your donations provided:
- Start-up funds for food, school supplies, clothing, and toiletries for 3 new schools: Dumbarton Middle, Owings Mills Elementary, and Halstead Academy
- Over 200 backpacks with school supplies distributed to Network schools
- Emergency food and housing assistance for students and families in great need and/or facing eviction
- Gym uniforms for students in need (students cannot participate in gym without uniforms)
- Professional clothing for students and parents who found jobs but could not afford work clothing
- Coats and shoes provided for homeless students and others in need
- Spring and Fall Drives helped over 20 schools at each drive – thousands of dollars of in-kind donations distributed to schools
- Funds for academic field trips, AVID program and ELL programs
- Non-perishable food for Student Resource Officers and Behavioral Specialists, distributed to hungry students visiting their offices
- School supplies and toiletries stocked in counseling offices and Health Suite
To make a secure donation online, please use the buttons above.
Checks may also be sent to:
Student Support Network, Inc.
1740 E. Joppa Road, Suite 200
Baltimore, MD 21234
The Student Support Network is a registered non-profit 501(c) (3) tax-exempt charitable organization. All contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Please let us know if we may use your name for our donor list (distributed to volunteers) or if you wish to donate anonymously.