How You Can Help
We are so grateful to all of our supporters – individuals, organizations, and companies – who have provided critical help to Baltimore County students and their families who are dealing with poverty and food insecurity in these challenging times.
Whether you are new to the Student Support Network or are an ongoing supporter, here is a list of ways you can help.
MAKE A PERSONAL GIFT
- Donate online by going to our Donations page -OR-
- Mail a check to Student Support Network, Inc., 1740 E. Joppa Rd., Suite 200, Baltimore, MD 21234
To volunteer your time, please go to our Volunteers page and fill out our form.
If you would like to launch a Community Partner Campaign, click here or scroll to the “Projects” section of this page.
DONATE FOOD AND ITEMS
To donate food and other essential supplies for our Friday Distributions, there are 2 options:
- Go to our Amazon Wishlist page and purchase items for shipment to us
- Purchase needed items locally and drop them off at any of the neighborhood drop-off locations listed at the bottom of this page. Please see below for our most-requested items.
NOTE: Leave bags OPEN; do not tie them.
If possible, sort items (e.g., all cereal in one bag, all canned beans in another bag).
Please do not donate dirty/discolored/expired items, open items, or repackaged items (we cannot take these items by law).
To donate to a Girl Scout project:
- To donate to Abby, Ellie and Sara’s “Period Poverty” project, go to their Amazon Wishlist page
Interested in launching a Community Partner Campaign? Here are some ideas:
DROP-OFF LOCATIONS & CONTACT INFORMATION:
To view an interactive Google map that will help you find the most convenient drop-off location, click here.
21228 — Rebekah Kaufman
21221 — Michael Darenberg, Essex Marina & Boat Sales, 1755 Hilltop Ave., Essex MD, 21221
- Northern Baltimore County
21013 (Baldwin) — Jessica Duvall Wodarczyk
- Owings Mills/Reisterstown
Vicki Almond, for more info
21117 (Owings Mills) — Susan Siegel Katz
21117 (Owings Mills) — Owings Mills Synagogue – bins at front entrance – 2905 Walnut Ave, Owings Mills 21117
21136 (Reisterstown) — Bob and June Frank
21234 (Carney/Parkville area) — Anna Gibbons
21234 (Hillendale area) — Kelley Ray
- Perry Hall
21128 — Julie Henn
21152 — Delegate Michele Guyton
21093 — Lisa Lubomski
21204 — Delegate Cathi Forbes
21212 — Nancy Budacz Dimitriades
21212 (Anneslie area) — Kimberly Light
21212 — Phoebe Letocha
21212 (Stoneleigh area) — Sara Waire
21286 — Yara Cheikh
21286 — Barb Carden
21286 — Debbie Jones
21286 (Knollwood/Donnybrook area) — Sara Barber